The speed of business is changing, and the way we do business is changing as well. More and more business owners are spending less time at the office and more time out talking to customers. But if you’re out and about all the time, you still need to get business done. That’s why mobile business apps are so popular and growing more useful all the time. If you’re looking for great business apps, check out this list.
1) Desktop Access: While you’re out of the office, you still need to be able to access all your information, documents, and more. That’s why you need a desktop access app. There are a number or great free and low-cost apps out there that allow you access to your work or personal computer in a mobile environment.
2) GoodReader: This is a very handy PDF reader app. It’s very inexpensive and allows you to access and read PDFs from your mobile phone or iPad. A must have.
3) Square: If you sell products outside your office or location, you may need to get this little app that allows you to process credit card transactions from your mobile phone. Instead of waiting for invoices, you can simply use your customer’s credit card to process transactions wherever you are.
4) Fax Print & Share: This may be one of the most useful apps out there. If you’re running around, meeting with clients, and going to different offices all day, you don’t want to have to borrow your customer’s computer to print a document. And you don’t want to have to run to the nearest Kinko’s to send a fax back to your office. With this little app, you can print or fax wherever you may be.
5) WebEx: The online meeting and collaboration software now fits into the palm of your hand. With this app, have meetings on the go, collaborate on documents and presentations, IM, chat, and more.